Here are just five important questions you should ask yourself:
- What is your biggest concern regarding your aging loved one?
- Are you worried about supporting your aging loved one while also keeping up with the needs of your spouse, kids, job, home and your personal needs?
- Are you making compromises in your life due to your responsibilities as a caregiver?
- What do you need to help create balance in your life?
- What do you need to feel confident that your loved one is safe to remain in their home?